TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. Limitations The abuse of the site in all its forms is forbidden in any form: it is not allowed to commit or encourage any type of crime (even of a cybernetic nature); Transmitting or distributing a virus, a trojan, a worm, a logic bomb, or posting any other harmful, technologically harmful, infringing trust or otherwise offensive or obscene material; Hack in any aspect of the Service; Damaged data; Cause annoyance to other users; Violate the rights of property rights of any other person; Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; Or attempt to influence the performance or functionality of any IT infrastructure or accessible through this website. The violation of this provision would constitute a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Essedue and the team Almondsfactory.com will report any violation regarding the competent authorities, communicating their identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial of service attack, viruses or other technically harmful materials that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary materials due to the use of this website or To download any material posted on it, or on any website connected to it.
4. Intellectual property, software and contents. The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available by you on or through this website remain the property of Essedue or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties worldwide. Each of the above rights are reserved by Essedue and its licensees. You can store, print and view the content provided exclusively for your personal use. You may not publish, manipulate, distribute or reproduce in any format the content or copies of the content provided to you or appearing on this website and you may not use such content in connection with any business or business. It is also forbidden to modify, translate, rectify, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any accompanying software or documentation provided by or by its licensees. Essedue and www.Almondsfactory.com are trademarks belonging to Essedue. No license or consent is granted to use such signs in any way and you agree not to use such symbols or trademarks that are similar without the written permission of Essedue.
5. Conditions of sale. By placing an order you are aware that you are purchasing a product subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Shipping times may vary depending on availability and any guarantees or declarations made for delivery times are subject to delays due to postal delays / express courier or, in some cases, force majeure for which or for any liability for Any loss or damage during transport will not be responsible. For more information, see our note on delivery charges. To complete an order with Essedue you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank. Essedue maintains the right to refuse any request from the user. If the order is accepted, we will inform you by e-mail. If a contract has been stipulated with a third party, Essedue does not act as agent or client and the contract is concluded between you and the third party and will be subject to the terms of sale that they provide. When sending an order, we agree that all the details provided to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All advertised prices are subject to these changes.
6. Our contract. When you place an order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be a recognition and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of goods will not be in effect until receipt of the confirmation e-mail within 48 hours from the order. We may cancel your order if there is no availability of the item and in that case you will receive immediate full reimbursement of the expense.
7. Prices and availability. While we try to ensure that all the details, descriptions and prices that appear on the website are accurate, in very rare cases errors can occur. If we discover an error in the price of any item you ordered, we will inform you promptly, giving you the right to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Prices are always inclusive of VAT, but delivery costs are calculated separately when the order is closed; These additional costs are clearly displayed and specified in the order and included in the "total cost". In very rare cases the Service may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies and may be somewhat incomplete. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill in any orders received due to incomplete information or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or outdated information regarding the price, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
8. Payment. Once we have received your order, we will debit the related costs using the payment method chosen. The goods will not be sent until this authorization check has been completed. Subsequently the order will be considered accepted.
9. Discount Codes / Promotional Promotion Codes - We may from time to time offer discount coupon codes that can be applied in connection with any purchase or certain purchases made through this website. Conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
10. These Terms and Conditions refer to all Essedue promotions, competitions and discount codes (unless otherwise indicated). ◦ Only one promotional code can be used per order. ◦ The maximum spending limit for pre-discount is € 1,500 per order. ◦ Some brands and items are excluded from all promotional and discount codes. ◦ A promotional code can not be used after placing an order.
11. We allow you to purchase only one item in case of any "exclusive launches" and limited editions. It is not allowed to get two different articles in the release in the same order. We will totally cancel and refund orders, but we want them to be clear to our valued customers.
12. All sales are considered final. All products included in the balance or purchased with special offers can be returned or refunded.
13. Disclaimer of Responsibility. The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantee, conditions or guarantee on its accuracy. Unless expressly stated otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law Essedue and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms that otherwise may be implied by law, Common Law or Equity Law and are NOT liable for any damages, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages or damage to loss of use, profits, data or other intangible assets , damage to goodwill and reputation, or The costs of procuring replacement goods and services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failure of this website or of the linked sites and of all the materials published on them, regardless of whether such damages are foreseeable or occur in the contract, Torture, equity, return , statute, common law or other. This does not affect the liability of Essedue for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, nor for false fraudulent statements, false declarations on a fundamental question or any other liability that can not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
14. Link to this website. You can link to our home page, provided that you do so fairly and lawfully and do not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any association, approval or approval from us in any way. It is not permitted to establish a link from another website that is not owned unless authorized by us. This website must not be incorporated into any other site, nor can you link to any part of this website other than the home page. We reserve the right to revoke the connection permit without notice.
15. Disclaimer regarding trademark ownership, personality images and third party copyrights Except as expressly stated otherwise, all persons (including names and images), third party trademarks and images of products, services and / or Third party sites present and mentioned on this website are not in any way associated, connected or affiliated to Essedue and you should not rely on the existence of such connection or affiliation. All trademarks / names on this website are the property of their respective trademark owners. If a brand or brand name is indicated, it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way a statement that such products or services are approved or connected to Essedue.
16. Compensation You agree to indemnify and protect, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates from any third party requests, liability, damages and / or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from using this website or from violating the Terms of Service.
17. The management of Essedue is entitled in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to modify, remove or change the Services and / or any page of this website.
18. Disability If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected by any other clauses remaining in full force and effect. As far as possible, if a clause / sub-clause or part of a clause / sub-clause can be interrupted to make the remainder valid, the clause must be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, it is agreed that the clause must be rectified and interpreted in such a way as to closely resemble the original meaning of the clause / sub-clause as permitted by law.
19. Complaints We operate a complaint handling procedure that we will use to try to resolve disputes when they arise. Users are strongly encouraged to communicate any kind of comment and report any malfunction in the system and / or in the Service.
20. Waiver In case of violation of the aforementioned conditions, we will consider ourselves authorized to assert our Rights in the appropriate places.
21. Applicable law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions must be interpreted in accordance with Italian laws and in case of disputes or requests related to these terms and conditions, such dispute or claim is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian Courts with reference to the forums of Naples and / or Caserta.
22. This Agreement in its entirety and these Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior and temporary agreements between you and Essedue. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by an administrator of Essedue.
23. Ethical Supply Policy Our site is committed to offering its customers high quality products: Essedue recognizes the obligation to ensure that suppliers operate ethically and expects their suppliers to constantly provide an environment that protects health and the safety of its employees and fundamental human rights. All suppliers are required to comply with their national labor laws and regulations, with particular regard to: ◦ Minimum age of employment ◦ Occupation freely chosen ◦ Health and safety ◦ Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining ◦ No discrimination ◦ No harsh or inhuman treatment ◦ Working hours ◦ Pay rates ◦ Working conditions
24. Essedue is not in a position to know if certain products come from countries that violate the above principles, despite the choice of their supplies at all times aimed at ensuring the aforementioned principles, including when it comes to choosing their own base of suppliers. Due to the sometimes complex nature of the supply chain of our suppliers, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each person involved in the production of the products on the site. However, as Essedue continues to grow, it recognizes the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the production of its assets.
If something is not clear, please refer to the italian version of this document by clicking here.